Code of Ethics
Our fiduciary responsibility is to you and your financial goals:
- The duty at all times to place the interests of clients first.
- The requirement that all personal securities transactions be conducted in such a manner as to be consistent with the code of ethics.
- The responsibility to avoid any actual or potential conflict of interest or misuse of an employee’s position of trust and responsibility.
- The fiduciary principle that information concerning the identity of security holdings and financial circumstances of clients is confidential.
- The principle that independence in the investment decision-making process is paramount.
The investment advice provided along with the strategies suggested by Blanken Management will vary depending on each client’s specific financial situation and goals. There are risks involved while investing in securities. In light of the risks, you should fully understand the nature of the contractual relationship(s) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Certain investing strategies may not be suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether the strategies employed will be appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.